KFC, also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is an American fast-food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, that specializes in fried chicken. It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 136 countries as of December 2018.
This corporation sponsored MyKFCExperience Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guided them to improve the system’s quality and provide better services to the customers. The MyKFCExperience survey is intended to gather customer feedback on KFC’s food.
If you frequently visit KFC, then fill out their customer feedback survey for a chance to win a reward. The survey can be filled out at www.mykfcexperience.com. It is important that you understand the importance of survey feedback for a business since it is an invaluable tool for them to improve their services. This article describes a few of these objectives.
What Are The Survey Objectives?
MyKFCExperience is primarily designed to measure customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction improves the restaurant’s image, while negative feedback inspires them to improve their services. Besides achieving these main goals, the survey has several other objectives, which will be discussed below:
- MyKFCExperience can help KFC determine which outlets are performing best and improve them accordingly.
- When improving the restaurant’s offerings, take customer feedback into account.
- Customers feel more confident when they know top management is listening to them.
- By conducting such surveys, a company can improve its brand image because it wants to ensure that its customers receive the best services.
- Moreover, loyalty increases as a brand gain more trust from its customers.
- There has been an improvement in cleanliness and food safety, which has led to improved service quality.
- Last but not least, customers can win exciting prizes, so they don’t hesitate to tell others about this survey.